Let the Count Down Begin until Nov.19th!!!!

oneprincess2
on 11/15/10 7:07 am - new bern, NC
Hi guys, I'm a bundle of nerves! I'm scared and excited all in one. I have been reading the post on this message board (found some helpful info. too) But some of them scared me more than helped me...I am not a friend of pain or needles, but this is something that I want to have a better life. So I'm in it to win it! So please pray that all goes well on this Friday as the Band comes out and the new life begins with the RNY!
(deactivated member)
on 11/15/10 7:54 am
congrats on your band to RNY revision friday, it will be here before you know it.  If you were not scared there would be something wrong with you.  The way you feel are your own feeling, no one is a "friend of pain or needles" (unless they have a psychological issue)  you just calmed yourself down, you want this because you want a better life, it is the courage to pick that over living a MO life.  I will put you on the calendar and pray for you, please post when you can or get home....wishing you a great surgery and speedy recovery

Mila

PS post again on friday to remind the group.....
Lisa N.
on 11/15/10 8:06 am - Williston Park, NY
Good luck, I will be praying for you. Please let us know how you are doing when you get home. 
   Lisa
oneprincess2
on 11/16/10 11:04 am - new bern, NC
Thx Lisa I will most definitely let you guys know and how things went! I appreciate all the prayers!
oneprincess2
on 11/16/10 11:03 am - new bern, NC
Thx girl for keeping it real! I needed that!
Most Active