Surgery Wars.....unfortunately

(deactivated member)
on 11/13/10 12:36 pm
Sorry I seem to have hit a nerve.  I'll go back to a more supportive board.
MARIA F.
on 11/13/10 1:18 pm - Athens, GA
On November 13, 2010 at 8:36 PM Pacific Time, MinnesotaFlab wrote:
Sorry I seem to have hit a nerve.  I'll go back to a more supportive board.

Your kidding! Right??? U were the one posted that u were looking into revision. We didn't drag u here and tell u that u needed one! U found the revision forum (BECAUSE U LOOKED FOR IT) and asked for opinions about a revision. Then u go nutso when someone says the band doesn't work. Well excuse me................IF YOUR BAND WORKED THEN WHY DID U COME TO THE REVISION FORUM??? BECAUSE YOUR CONSIDERING (AND ASKING YOUR DR. ABOUT) A REVISION!!!

So now u want to get all insulted b/c someone on the revision forum that had a CRAP BAND says it doesn't work???? Whatever! Lol!

FormerlyFluffy.com

(deactivated member)
on 11/13/10 11:07 pm
And AFTER I said I wasn't getting a revision, you PERSISTED.  Not cool!
MARIA F.
on 11/14/10 4:48 am - Athens, GA
On November 14, 2010 at 7:07 AM Pacific Time, MinnesotaFlab wrote:
And AFTER I said I wasn't getting a revision, you PERSISTED.  Not cool!

Perhaps u should go back and read YOUR thread!

Should I get a revision

I PERSISTED in pointing out your contradiction. That is what u don't like!

Look...........I really could care less if you get a revision or not! If you choose to waste more time being DELUSIONAL about a crappy band that you yourself said in your previous post

www.obesityhelp.com/forums/revision/4268638/Not-getting-my-r evision/

was "working against you" then by all means...........GO AHEAD!

Now run along to the Lap Band Forum where they will tell you how wonderfull your band is and that you DON'T need a revision, and waste a few more years!

FormerlyFluffy.com

(deactivated member)
on 11/14/10 7:53 am
Look, I could care less about you.  So don;t worry, I'm not wasting any bad thoughts on you.

I'm just wondering of you will answer ONE question:

Why are you so bitter?
MARIA F.
on 11/14/10 2:35 pm - Athens, GA
On November 14, 2010 at 3:53 PM Pacific Time, MinnesotaFlab wrote:
Look, I could care less about you.  So don;t worry, I'm not wasting any bad thoughts on you.

I'm just wondering of you will answer ONE question:

Why are you so bitter?

Bitter.......NO. Insulted...........YES. I didn't appriciate that comment u made that anyone that says the band doesn't work is ignorant. Remember that??? (And that comming from someone on the REVISION FORUM b/c THEIR band isn't working??? Or did U fail the band???

Anyway...........be nicer to to others on this forum and u will find that they will be much nicer to u! And don't ask our advise if u don't want it! Simple as that.

Have a nice night!

FormerlyFluffy.com

(deactivated member)
on 11/14/10 7:27 pm
I'm done with this board, so you won;t see me again. 

Best.
MARIA F.
on 11/15/10 2:50 am - Athens, GA
On November 15, 2010 at 3:27 AM Pacific Time, MinnesotaFlab wrote:
I'm done with this board, so you won;t see me again. 

Best.

Well according to you, you won't be needing it because the band works fine..........remember?! Lol.

FormerlyFluffy.com

TamaraL
on 11/13/10 10:11 pm
Brock,

I know you have been on the lap band forum before.  You come and go.  I know you are depressed about gaining the weight with the band and not being able to get it back off.  MAybe you need to step back and re evaluate things.  Are you using the band to the best of your ability.  Are you eating the right foods and exercising like you need to.

My band was removed because of acid reflux, pain around the stomach/band and I could not get to restriction.

If you can honestly say you have tried to use the band to the best of its ability and you have had no problems with the band then I would do my research and go back to the surgeon and plead your case. or go to a different surgeon.

I do have to say that we have a psychologist on board and I truly believe that you have to resolve what issues you have with food and eating before you can truly have success with another surgery.  I am working on my issues with eating with her and meet with her monthly.

Brock if you really want to have a revision then don't give up so easily.  If there is a problem work thru it and find what is best for you. 

Tamara

(deactivated member)
on 11/13/10 11:08 pm
Thanks for your support!
Most Active