Revision Article

Rachelena
on 11/14/10 6:02 am - Hicksville, NY
VSG on 10/18/10 with
 Hey fellow revisioners... Im writing an article for OH about revision. If you would like to bart of it please reply to this post or pm me. I am looking to hear about your revision story, your feelings about your revision both before and during the second process. Anything you want to share would be helpful! Thanks a bunch!
To our success!!!
Rachel
Revision from Band to Sleeve :-)

Looking for a great time in NY! Come to the OH Long Island Conference 2011! Use Coupon Code LebowitzNY11 for $30 off and a free t-shirt and tote bag! All proceeds will be donated to the OAC
Bariatric Revisionary

Monique H.
on 11/16/10 3:45 am
I would love to be a part of something like that, but only after I see if the revision to DS is actually going to work for me. I've already had one revision that failed and if this doesn't work I'm at the end of my rope. If it does work, which it seems to be, I plan on shouting it from the rooftop.
WHEN LIFE KNOCKS YOU DOWN TO YOUR knees, JUST REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE IN THE PERFECT POSITION TO PRAY. HW 395, RNY 4/2/07 345, Lowest Weight 248,  Revision to Distal RNY 1/13/09 278,Revision to DS 10/15/10
Most Active