PLEASE HELP!

katie42582
on 11/15/10 4:48 am - Ithaca, NY
Wow, I'm very sorry to hear you are having such a hard time getting approved...Thanks for that tip, I will be sure to have my surgeon document that...

Thanks! Good luck!

indygirl
on 11/17/10 7:56 am - indianapolis, IN
My initial surgery was Oct 06.  I was never really successful because I only lost weight when I was on an all protein shake diet.  I lost down from 235 to about 197 (for a couple of days lol).  Then I became pregnant.  What I can say about the band is that I only gained about 13lbs total with this pregnancy as opposed to 80lbs without the band with previous pregnancies.  I had trouble with night choking, reflux, and I never experienced a "sweet spot".  My port was not properly place and lays exactly on my pants line.  I have to constantly adjust my seatbelt and it's very difficult to wear a belt on my jeans because of my port.  Needless to say, I was recently approved for a revision to RNY which will take place at the end of the yr.  I am very anxious about this revision, but each day, I become more comfortable with my decision and I have placed all of my cares in the hands of the Lord.  I wish you much success.
MARIA F.
on 11/17/10 9:36 am - Athens, GA

~I have to constantly adjust my seatbelt ~

U should NEVER wear your seat belt at the waist level! Very dangerous! It should be worn lower.

FormerlyFluffy.com

Most Active