I am having my revision 11/29 I am so EXCITED!!!

Lisa N.
on 11/10/10 6:16 am - Williston Park, NY
 I just got off the phone with Moria who is the surgical coordinator in Dr. Roslin's office.  I am found out that my RNY revision surgery is on for 11/29!! I found out  with Medicare that the office doesn't submit it until after I have surgery.  I wish I would have known that when they were submitting everything for insurance and the hospital when I was in Dr. Roslin's office two weeks ago.  It would have saved me a lot of anxiety. Now it is off to get medical clearance, chest x-ray, and blood work done.

Lisa
(deactivated member)
on 11/10/10 12:21 pm
Lisa

it is right around the corner!!!  before you know it it will be here

Mila
Lisa N.
on 11/11/10 9:46 am - Williston Park, NY
 Mila,

Reality just set in last night.  I was at Lenox Hill today getting pre op testing.  My PCP's office is being stupid about getting the blood work, chest x-ray, and ekg done.  They want Roslin's office to give a slip to get the testing done b/c they won't do it in their office. So I was at the hospital today getting everything done and those results will be faxed to his office and then Moira will fax it over to my PCP. Crazy!! How are you doing?

Lisa

oneprincess2
on 11/10/10 11:53 pm - new bern, NC
Congrats girly! I am having my revision NEXT Friday 19th! I am kinda sorta nervous but ready to get it over with. Plus I am ready to be over and done with this Optifast Diet. I am doing a lot better with it now that this is day 7 but it has been a long time coming. I will be praying for you as you begin your journey!
Lisa N.
on 11/11/10 9:56 am - Williston Park, NY
 Thank you so much.  I am nervous also and reality is starting to set in. I don't want to screw up again.  I have never done Optifast before.  I have been required to be on a low sugar, low fat, high protein diet before I have surgery.  My first surgeon didn't make me do that, but I probably should have done something like that, so I would have understood what I was getting my self into. I will be praying for you also.  Good luck!! 
ladymocha
on 11/23/10 2:06 pm - Bronx, NY
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm just getting started with the process and I'm dreading having to deal with my insurance company to get approved.  Good luck and I will keep you in my prayers!

Y.
Most Active