Let's talk about the TWINS!

oneprincess2
on 11/9/10 1:15 am - new bern, NC
Hey guys I have a question concerning the twins. I had the Lap band surgery two years ago and only lost 35lbs, but on the 19th of this month I am having a revision done to RNY. I lost a little from my breast already I was in a 50ddd but now I'm in a 48ddd. I'm concerned how they will look after I lose more weight... Can anyone point me in the right direction to where I can purchase bras that give me the lift that I desire.
dawneb
on 11/9/10 5:58 am - Pacific, WA
Do you have a Nordstrom's near you?  My friend (who's about a 48dd herself) told me about a bra there that's supposed to be amazing.  It's called something like Miracle or miraculous bra.  Not the miracle bra from about 10 years ago that was at VS.  She said not only did it give her great support but that somehow it made her appear slimmer in the upper waist area.  Sounds good to me!

oneprincess2
on 11/9/10 10:11 am - new bern, NC
Thanks I don't have that store near me but I will get on the net to see if I can find it.
Zee Starrlite
on 11/10/10 4:16 am
No sense making a huge investment now.  You are going to keep changing.  I don't know where you are from, but I found some really wonderful buys in closeout stores as I was going down.  Bras are expensive especially in larger sizes.  The thing is that these are sometimes the sizes they have in closeout stores.

Good Luck to you.

3/30/2005 Lap Band installed  12/20/2010  Lap Band REMOVED  
6/6/2011 Vertical SLEEVE Gastrectomy

oneprincess2
on 11/10/10 5:12 am - new bern, NC
Girl I hear you loud and clear. I said to my mom that I am not purchasing ANYTHING until I start losing or at least lose 50lbs. My body has to change drastically before I make a major purchase.

Thanks for the advice though! :)
(deactivated member)
on 11/10/10 8:56 am - Bayonne, NJ
After losing weight my girls looked like deflated change purses, lol, and I wasn't that large. I had to have a lift, there was no way around it for me.
oneprincess2
on 11/10/10 9:06 am - new bern, NC

I am so afraid of that, I love my breast and I DON'T want them to look flat and hang down.

(deactivated member)
on 11/10/10 12:25 pm
LOL no one wants their breast to look like tube socks, but depending on how much your bmi drops, will dictate the severity of your droop, you will lose breast tissue and it's supporting tissue, hence laxity.  it will be out to you if you want a lift or not.

Mila
Most Active