Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sosoclark
on 11/8/10 2:45 pm - Sacramento, CA
God is better than good!!!! Everything in his timing not ours. I am so happy and look forward to starting my new life to better health.

Thank you so much.

Sophia
ellton
on 11/9/10 5:48 am
Congratulations Sophia.  I'm am so thrilled for you. 

Tonya
sosoclark
on 11/9/10 5:52 am - Sacramento, CA
Thanks, I called you back a little late last night. Are you on the east coast?? I wasn't sure, anyway I am still waiting on a date but nothing yet. Give me a call when you can. Sophia
dawneb
on 11/9/10 5:55 am - Pacific, WA
Congrats Sophia!  I'm extremely happy for you.  I just got my approval (peer to peer) yesterday!!!!  I did cry.  I was so shocked.  I had set myself up to be let down.  God is truly faithful.  I was so nervous about the revision before I had my approval, wondering if I should do it, didn't want to leave my two little ones and hubby.  Now, I'm at peace with it.  I believe that if God didn't want me to do it, he would have blocked the approval.  Sorry if I'm getting too deep.  I'm just so thankful and humble right now. 

sosoclark
on 11/9/10 6:12 am - Sacramento, CA

Never to deep for me!!! I love the Lord, honey and if you knew me way back when you would understand why. He brought all of us here for a reason and the reason was to get healthy!!! I am truly thankful for where he has brought me. I know you are so thankful and just give him the praise through this!!! We will soon be on the other side and on to better health.  Keep in touch and let me know when your date is.

Sophia

Most Active