3 Week Post-Op Update

Monique H.
on 11/5/10 4:43 pm
Well it has been 3 weeks since my revision from RNY to DS and as of this morning I'm down 20 pounds. I'm 5'5.5 and I was 244 when I went in for surgery. I went back to work Monday part-time and am going to try to increase my hours even more next week. I'm healing a lot faster than any of surgery I've had. I still deal with a listtle nausea and some pain, but I'm really doing quite well. Well I just wanted to let everyone know how I'm doing. I still in the back of my mind keep worrying that I'm going to stop losing like I did with my original rny and the revision to distal, but I'm still hoping that this continues to work for me. I'll probably update next week as well when I'm a month out. I wish you all luck and success with your revisions.

Monique
WHEN LIFE KNOCKS YOU DOWN TO YOUR knees, JUST REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE IN THE PERFECT POSITION TO PRAY. HW 395, RNY 4/2/07 345, Lowest Weight 248,  Revision to Distal RNY 1/13/09 278,Revision to DS 10/15/10
TamaraL
on 11/5/10 9:43 pm
I am glad you are doing so good. I had a good recovery from my revision surgery also.  You will keep losing!! Just have to keep a positve attitude. 

(deactivated member)
on 11/5/10 11:18 pm
Monique H.
on 11/6/10 4:39 am

Thanks to both of you. Now if I could just stay off the scale maybe I'll be alright . Down another 2 pounds today though.

WHEN LIFE KNOCKS YOU DOWN TO YOUR knees, JUST REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE IN THE PERFECT POSITION TO PRAY. HW 395, RNY 4/2/07 345, Lowest Weight 248,  Revision to Distal RNY 1/13/09 278,Revision to DS 10/15/10
TamaraL
on 11/6/10 8:38 am
I only count the weight I weigh on Friday but I am obsessed with weighing.  My dietician fusses at me all the time!!  I am so afraid of failing at this.  Just keep following the dietician's guidelines and you will be okay!!

(deactivated member)
on 11/10/10 12:35 pm
Monique,

congrats on your great weight loss....

Mila
sophielyn
on 11/11/10 6:35 am
congrats sounds like you are feeling great!!  what is your secret?!! lol  I still walk like a little old lady humped over.  wishing you much success :)
Most Active