Rny 2 DS,bcuz of severe malabsortion after 6 years

Farmers
Daughter.....

on 10/25/10 3:34 pm - Canada
All of a sudden my body won't absorb, I had a few episodes of pancreatitis, been in the hospital now for 3 weeks, I am just a mess, I had no issues, and now they want to do a pet scan. I have so much info to say that I can't even get it out in the right way.
They are having a hard time trying to see all my organs, and the only way they can see anything is to actually open me up. They are seeing air inside me, but I dont exipit the symtons of that, , and they cant see anything. 'will the ds, allow them to see have better access to visually see my new anatomy, thanks ,

Cathy

Kilaani
on 10/26/10 2:47 pm - Las Vegas, NV
I am so sorry that you are having troubles. If you are in severe physical trouble and aren't absorbing, personally I can't see the doctors doing any surgery that will put you in even more a malabsorption position... but.. I am not a medical expert.  I don't see how they can't scope or make you drink that nasty blue stuff to see what's going on inside you... I would definitely seek further medical advice.

Best,

Jill - revision - band to DS 3/10/05 Dr. Baltasar, Spain
440/140/149  hw/cw/gw - 5'5" -300lbs -- bmi 73.2 to 24.8 :) GOAL MET 10/26/10!!.... Even made 140 September 2012. Been ranging 4-6lbs from 144-146 since then. Back to 140 December 2012, hoping to see it again after I feel better and start working out. 

Most Active