Anastomtic Ulcer Complication- No Surgeon Will Help!

ellton
on 10/19/10 11:17 am
Good evening. I too have some challenges from my 2003 RNY and Dr. Keshishian is willing to assist me as well. Please give his office a call or email. I would also call and request that the Hospital where you had your surgery provide your pre and post-surgical records ASAP. Please hang in there. You are in my prayers!
georgiabornpeach
on 10/20/10 8:27 am - Lake Park, GA
I noticed you are in St Augustine, Fl.  Dr Robert Marema is going to do my revision on 11/8/10, and he has a partner Dr John Koppman who does bariatric surgery as well as other surgery.(He is supposed to repair my incisional hernias from my last bariatric surgery).  Have you tried him?  You probably have being from St Augustine Fl, but I just wanted to see.  I don't know if he will or can help you or not, but I thought I'd see.

US Bariatrics number is 904-819-5861

(deactivated member)
on 10/30/10 11:52 pm - AZ
You sound just like my boyfriend.  He had RNY 5 years ago, then a reversal a year after that because he was losing weight at an astronomical rate.  Now, he's in pain all the time, can't eat, can't drink, and he has so many symptoms that diagnosing anything is impossible.  No doctors want to touch him either.  We think he has been blackballed by doctors because they're afraid of a malpractice lawsuit.  I really have no advice exept to keep on trying.  And stay away from  the Mayo Clinic.  They treated my by horribly when he was there and did nothing for him, but damage his fragile enmotional state even more.  I wish you the best and keep on keeping on.  Eventually you'll find someone to help you.  T/C
Most Active