Friday Morning!! (Guess I should post here too=))

Monique H.
on 10/13/10 5:26 pm
That is my day at 7:30 am with Dr Rabkin. I was told or should I say asked if I wanted to do it then and how could I say no. I keep going from excited to terrified to nervous to excited. The one thing that stays consistent is that I do not want to leave my daughters, including my foster daughter, and my grandkids without their mom and grandma! I'm so afraid I'm going to die and leave them.

I want all of you ladies and gentlemen that I met at the support group tonight to know that I really enjoyed meeting and speaking with you. Thank you all for your encouraging words. I guess I better go to bed since I'm supposed to be at work at 7:30 am so I can let them know I'm going to be gone for a short while.

I'm asking you all to please pray pray pray consistently for me!! Thank you all for your help and goodnight!

Monique
WHEN LIFE KNOCKS YOU DOWN TO YOUR knees, JUST REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE IN THE PERFECT POSITION TO PRAY. HW 395, RNY 4/2/07 345, Lowest Weight 248,  Revision to Distal RNY 1/13/09 278,Revision to DS 10/15/10
Vivian Prouty
on 10/13/10 11:14 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Monique.....You don't LOOK old enough to be a grandmother !!!!  WOW You will be in my thoughts and prayers tomorrow.    I know that EVERYTHING will be alright.   Sending positive thoughts your way.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

JRinAZ
on 10/14/10 5:49 am - Layton, UT
On October 14, 2010 at 12:26 AM Pacific Time, Monique H. wrote:
That is my day at 7:30 am with Dr Rabkin. I was told or should I say asked if I wanted to do it then and how could I say no. I keep going from excited to terrified to nervous to excited. The one thing that stays consistent is that I do not want to leave my daughters, including my foster daughter, and my grandkids without their mom and grandma! I'm so afraid I'm going to die and leave them.

I want all of you ladies and gentlemen that I met at the support group tonight to know that I really enjoyed meeting and speaking with you. Thank you all for your encouraging words. I guess I better go to bed since I'm supposed to be at work at 7:30 am so I can let them know I'm going to be gone for a short while.

I'm asking you all to please pray pray pray consistently for me!! Thank you all for your help and goodnight!

Monique

Seriously?  That was FAST!!!  ....  I'll be swinging critters for you tomorrow Monique!!!!  I haven't met Dr. Rabkin but have heard fabulous reviews on him so it sounds like you are in great hands!  Prayers sent your way!!!

Keep us posted!!!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

smileyjamie72
on 10/15/10 7:25 am - Palmer, AK

Monique, here is to hoping you are out & on the healing side of things!!!!

Keep us posted!!!!
-Jamie

RNY 2/26/2002                           DS 12/29/2011
HW 317                                     SW 263 BMI 45.1
SW 298                                     CW 192 BMI 32.9~60% EWL
LW 151 in 2003  
TT 4/9/2003

Normal BMI 24.8 is my GOAL!!!

GBP (RNY) 2/26/02 298 lbs, TT 4/9/03 151 lbs, DS 12/29/11
HW 317 SW 263 BMI 45.1/CW 192 BMI 32.9/GW 145 ~ Normal BMI 24.8
**Revision Journey started 3/2009 Approved 12/12/11**

Most Active