anyone do revision from vsg??

libbyw
on 11/29/10 6:15 am - Australia
DH's stomach is not normal. The Doc even wanted to keep his x-ray so he could show his students. He goes to see the Doc tomorrow so it will be interesting to see what further surgery he recommends.
Me - I've gone back to weigh****chers and am losing again. But I know there is no way I could do it without more smaller stomach. As everyone says the VSG is a great tool but you still have to do the work :-).

Libby
WASaBubbleButt
on 11/29/10 6:38 am - Mexico
On November 29, 2010 at 2:15 PM Pacific Time, libbyw wrote:
DH's stomach is not normal. The Doc even wanted to keep his x-ray so he could show his students. He goes to see the Doc tomorrow so it will be interesting to see what further surgery he recommends.
Me - I've gone back to weigh****chers and am losing again. But I know there is no way I could do it without more smaller stomach. As everyone says the VSG is a great tool but you still have to do the work :-).

Libby

Are you snacking on white carbs?  If so, keep in mind that no surgery type fixes white carbs, that one is on us.

When I start getting carried away with food I follow the three hour rule, I don't eat sooner than three hours since the last time.

Previously Midwesterngirl

The band got me to goal, the sleeve will keep me there.

See  my blog for newbies: 
http://wasabubblebutt.blogspot.com/
Most Active