First Fill FINALLY....

wickedelphie
on 9/28/10 8:33 am, edited 9/28/10 8:34 am - Yonkers, NY
Hey Guys I got a couple of messages asking how I was doing with my recent revision to a band over bypass. I recovered easily and lost 20 lbs in the first three weeks...I was scheduled to go to Cancun on August 23 which would have been about the time I got my first fill. <br />
<br />
I had a fantastic 40th birthday and spent 2 weeks in Cancun..I didn't go crazy eating and had very little restriction. I did however have more pina colada's than I should have so I put about 6lbs back on (average gain on any vacation I would think) I had an appointment for about a week after I came back but my surgeon had to cancel and when I rescheduled I then got the flu and had to reschedule again. I told them once I was better that I wanted the first available appointment and I finally had my first fill yesterday. <br />
<br />
I have the Lap Band and its 11cc. They put in 4cc's yesterday and it went off without a hitch. I feel a bit more restricted already even though I've only had coffee and soup. Tomorrow I go to puree and then 2 days later back to regular and the real test of my band. <br />
<br />
I have noticed I am starting to have a problem with rice and definitely am having a problem with boiled egg whites, even when I chew them well. <br />
<br />
Looking forward to starting to lose again. Thanks for all your kind wishes!!
Brigette
RNY Sept 16,2005 330lb-->239lbs 
Band over Bypass 7/29/10 

kimberly5022
on 10/17/10 8:28 am

How are things going for you now? I had a BOB on Sept 20th and will get my first fill in two weeks.
Thanks.
Kim
Most Active