Best Revision Surgeon ?

Joyce G.
on 9/20/10 2:15 pm - FL
Hi Sophielyn,

I am also starting the process for a revision of my Lap Band surgery I had 4 years ago.   I want to have the DS and could not find anyone here in FL that does revisions to DS.  In my research I came across Dr. Dennis Smith in Marietta Ga which is just outside of Altanta.  He does revisions and takes out of state patients and is also a Center of Excellence.  His website is www.advancedobesitysurgery.com.  Several people on the DS boards had Dr. Smith but I don't know how many were revisions.  I am just now completing the paperwork to submit to see if I am accepted into the program. 

I wish you the best of luck in your journey. 

Joyce
Debbie M.
on 9/21/10 11:01 pm
Hi Sophielyn,

I had an RNY to DS revision in February with Dr. Keshishian - he is an amazing surgeon and person.  Check out my profile for info and don't hesitate to drop me a line if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Debbie M.

SW 358/CW 201/Goal - anything below 160
Angel to TEAZ (Michelle)

lwillis22
on 9/25/10 6:25 am
I also had a revision from ERNY to DS with Dr. K about 4 weeks ago. He is a fabulous surgeon and person. I was a mess inside and needed the best surgeon to fix me. Well, he fit the bill and I am now fixed and recovering. I live in MI so I traveled a long ways to have my surgery with him and it cost a lot extra but I don't regret it a bit. He is the best in my opinion. If you choose him, you would not be disappointed. Lori
cateyes80
on 9/25/10 10:55 pm
Just had my 2nd revision on 9/23/10. Had a so called RNY in 1998 but have been messed up ever since. Just had a FULL revision by Dr. Terrance Fullum at Howard Univ. hospital. What a doctor with gifted hands!!!! In Washington DC. I am on my way to a new life.
Most Active