Band over bypass

jules777
on 9/15/10 5:10 am - CA
I have a surgery date... Jan 10th 2011 to get a band over my bypass that I had done in 1992... Finally, after all this time, I am getting this done... I feel so blessed to be able to have a second chance at doing this and this time I WILL do things the right way... I know this post wont be popular with the D.S. people, but for me this is my best option and I am excited, since this is the revison message board, I feel its appropriate to share this with others who are in the same proverbial boat as I am... I did not take this decision lightly... God is faithful and good and gives  wisdom to those who ask for it!!  Thank you everyone for all your stories, input, and experiences who post on this forum, all your information has really helped me... I will keep you posted!!!
Nikki N.
on 9/15/10 11:05 am - Woodland Hills, CA
I'm in the process of waiting for approval from my insurance company for band over gastric. I had my gastric in 2004 and i have gained all my weight back. I'm ready for a second chance too. I found a Dr. in Fountain Valley,CA that will do the band over gastric.
csanddex
on 9/16/10 11:25 am
Good for you. You don't owe anyone an explanation.
Most Active