A special Thank you to my encourager!!!!

Elizabeth Myers
on 9/14/10 2:09 pm - Barnhart, MO
Well, I wish I would have wrote down your name ......but I had an encourager on here that convinced me to check out the possibilities of getting a revision down to my RNY Gastric Bypass that I had done in 2004.  SO HERE IS A SHOUT OUT TO YOU !!!!! WHOEVER YOU ARE!!!

So the newest and most exciting thing in the whole world is:

1.) Had the revision surgery done on March 10, 2010

2,) to day I went for my six month check up with Dr. Chris Eagon here in St. Louis

3.)  Was please to find out my weight is now down down  down by 93 pounds and my BMI rate is now 37.9.

So I had jumped over to  more morbidly obese levels and now in the JUST OBESE LEVEL.... I am jumping for joy;

4.)  My pants size has gone down form a size 26/28  to a 16 / 18  LIKE    O   M   G   !!!!!

you should have seen the eyes at the lady at Walmart when I kept taking in small clothes ....I was crying (good tears) she thought I must be crazy because she thought I just couldn't;t decide but the fact is I didn't know what size to try on with all this weight loss,

Keep me in your thoughts and prayers as my success becomes more and more apparent. 

Betty Myers
Imperial, MO 
OPEN RNY 5/25/04
-162 Pounds
Kimberley H.
on 9/14/10 3:39 pm - Winston-Salem, NC
Outstanding! I am so happy for you!

Monique H.
on 9/18/10 2:15 pm
Oh WOW!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!
WHEN LIFE KNOCKS YOU DOWN TO YOUR knees, JUST REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE IN THE PERFECT POSITION TO PRAY. HW 395, RNY 4/2/07 345, Lowest Weight 248,  Revision to Distal RNY 1/13/09 278,Revision to DS 10/15/10
Most Active