6-9 month Diet plan

Angela M.
on 9/14/10 3:02 am - Vicksburg , MS
Revision on 06/24/10 with
Ok, so I just found out that my insurance is going to change as of 10/01.  I called the company and asked what the requirements were for a revison or even just a first time bypass and I was told that I would need a 6-9 month supervised diet plan from either my doctor or a dietician.  Now, why I am so upset is my current insurance only calls for a BMI of over 40 and 2 co-morbidities.  Now it is like I have to start all over again.  Please help me!!!!!!!

Any and all advice is welcomed....

Thank you,

Angela

317/287/170

WASaBubbleButt
on 9/14/10 3:24 am - Mexico
On September 14, 2010 at 10:02 AM Pacific Time, Angela M. wrote:
Ok, so I just found out that my insurance is going to change as of 10/01.  I called the company and asked what the requirements were for a revison or even just a first time bypass and I was told that I would need a 6-9 month supervised diet plan from either my doctor or a dietician.  Now, why I am so upset is my current insurance only calls for a BMI of over 40 and 2 co-morbidities.  Now it is like I have to start all over again.  Please help me!!!!!!!

Any and all advice is welcomed....

Thank you,

Angela

TODAY make an appt with your doctor and start the medically supervised diet.  If you can fight it in the meantime, who knows.  But if you can't at least be a step ahead of the plan before it starts.

Previously Midwesterngirl

The band got me to goal, the sleeve will keep me there.

See  my blog for newbies: 
http://wasabubblebutt.blogspot.com/
jules777
on 9/14/10 5:16 am - CA
Hi Angela,
That happend to me too, its very frustrating I know...I was already jumping through hoops when my insurance changed at wor****pt going with the plan I started with, only to discover that the insurance companys make you go through a lot to get an approval. I stayed with the program  and did everything they asked for only to get a denial letter, I fought my insurance company with a lap-band lawyer name Walter Lindstrom and still lost... I was determined to get this revision done and managed to save my money and now I am getting ready to have it done in Mexico. Where theres a will, theres a way... Good luck to you!!
Angela M.
on 9/14/10 9:26 pm - Vicksburg , MS
Thank you so much for your words of encouragement.  That is why I am here.....all of you guys are so very supportive and I love the love!  Thank you!!!!

317/287/170

Angela M.
on 9/14/10 8:06 am - Vicksburg , MS
Hey you!  I follow your blog....so nice to hear from you!

Thank you so much for your advice!

Angela

317/287/170

WASaBubbleButt
on 9/16/10 11:34 am - Mexico
On September 14, 2010 at 3:06 PM Pacific Time, Angela M. wrote:
Hey you!  I follow your blog....so nice to hear from you!

Thank you so much for your advice!

Angela

Thank you!

That gives in incentive to update my blog and darn well fini****! ;o)

Previously Midwesterngirl

The band got me to goal, the sleeve will keep me there.

See  my blog for newbies: 
http://wasabubblebutt.blogspot.com/
Most Active