Aetna ppo question.

April Greer
on 9/10/10 10:01 am - Springfield, MO
     Can anyone tell me about Aetna ppo plans.  Lockheed Martian just took over my husbands company and our insurance is now in the middle of being switched.  I have no idea what this will do for me and my quest for a revision from RNY to DS.  My current BMI is just under 51  Thanks for any info.
April     
Road Less Travelled
on 9/11/10 11:59 am
VSG on 12/13/10 with
Aenta covers revisions

the bigger question is does the Lockheed contract with Aenta cover it?

Donna -- revising from band to sleeve (approved by aetna)
karenbarb
on 9/27/10 4:25 am - Roselle, NJ
Revision on 01/18/12
omg donna, thank you i have aetna, and it is a relief that they cover the band to sleeve revision...... i have had soo soo many problems with my band, its not funny..... i have not been on here in a couple of years, and now i am back with a vengance........ hope all is well,

IT IS A NEVERENDING BATTLE, THAT I WILL NOT LOSE

missnanajean
on 9/11/10 1:01 pm - Friendswood, TX
Yes check your policy. I have Aetna PPO and had revision Band to RNY not a problem and wasn't 2 yr.s. They approved within a week and the nurse coordinator called me personally to tell me. The Dr. got upset because they hadn't recieved the confirmation and I knew before them. Good Luck on your quest. I love my life getting better and smaller everyday. It's been 10 mo. and down 90lb.s and Down from 26 to 14. Only regret is I didn't do RNY first.
  Miss  Jean   
tscott826
on 10/2/10 11:55 am - Spring, TX
I am with Aetna through my husband's plan and they cover revisions.  You will have to go through a 3 month diet plan.  The question is, as another reponder pointed out, does LM opt to cover the revision in their plan with Aetna.  I will have a revision to my RNY through Aetna. When you get your new information call an inquire right away. 

Good Luck-
Tiffany
Most Active