Post-op Newbie

leannb
on 9/9/10 1:27 pm - Moorhead, MN
Hi there! I had my WLS on 6-16-04 and am now having trouble gaining back. In the last 2 years I have totally blew my good habits out the window and could use help finding them again. I'm so dissapointed in myself. I could really use a friend to help me get back on track. Any takers? Thank you in advance! 
justmeny
on 9/10/10 4:26 am
Hi, Leann:  What kind of surgery did you have?  I am usually on the VSG board which is more active than this one and some of the others.  Maybe you post there too?  I haven't have my revision surgery yet, but want a sleeve when I get rid of this god'awful lap band!  I know many VSG'ers use the "5 day pouch test" to get back on track.  Hope that helps a little.  Stay positive, you can do this!
Janis
April 2006: lap band
SW: 256, LW: 201
Planning revision to VSG
leannb
on 9/10/10 6:09 am - Moorhead, MN
I had the Roux-en-Y. Im TRYING to get use to all the sites there are. kinda confusing right now. lol. I'll have to check the other one one. I am use to more action of others boards. I'm not sure I want the revision but I do need the pick me up of others that are going through some tough times too. I totaly blew all my good habbits out the window and need to get back on track. Not even sure where to start and so I thought of this site. It helped me SO much when I was going thru my pre and post surgery issues. Really could use a helping hand! Have at least 50lbs that I want to lose AGAIN! So upset with my self! I feel like I blew everything!
Most Active