Approved

Barb R.
on 9/4/10 12:42 am - Troy, MO
The emotions I am feeling are nothing like I have felt in years! After being denied on August the 3rd by Priority Health they overturned the denial and as of today I am approved for my revision to the DS.

On the 12th I had another EGD done by my surgeon and they found a disruption in my staple-line. Instead of going forward with the grievance Priority Health decided to re-open my case and review the new test results. My doctor also sent a copy of My Story as it is printed on OH at the same time they faxed the results of the tests. I don’t know if that helped but I guess it didn’t hurt. All I know is it is definitely decided on a case by case bases when it comes to once in a lifetime and medically / clinically necessary bases. I hope this gives other people here that are trying to get approved some hope also!

Okay I think my heart rate is back to normal and the crying is under control. Now it’s time for the Happy Dance!!

Nightowl is My Angel
   BARB
         My Surgeon is Dr. Bernita Bernsten        BMI 47.1
 PRAYING FOR EASY RECOVERY FROM VBG REVISION TO DS

Angela M.
on 9/4/10 2:21 am - Vicksburg , MS
Revision on 06/24/10 with
CONGRATS!!!!!!!   I am sooooo very happy for you!  I am on my journery to get the VSG from the RNY.....no one in my area does the DS that accepts my insurance.  So I will go with what works for me.

Do you have a date yet?

317/287/170

Barb R.
on 9/6/10 9:55 pm - Troy, MO
Thank You Angela! I hope everything works out for you! I and that you get approval soon. No i do not have a date yet. I should get ti sometime this week!
                           Nightowl is My Angel
   BARB

(deactivated member)
on 9/6/10 4:36 am - Bayonne, NJ
Congrats, glad you were able to get the approval!
Barb R.
on 9/6/10 9:57 pm - Troy, MO
Thank You Bailey. I am very excited an relieved! Now waiting on a date.
Barb
                           Nightowl is My Angel
   BARB

stillhopefull
on 9/6/10 2:49 pm
CONGRATULATIONS!!!   I am so happy for you.  Your diligence paid off.  I am so happy for you.  Now lets see if I can pull the same thing off.  Wonderful news.
Terry 
 for kjfras (Kerry) 

Terry     
Barb R.
on 9/6/10 10:02 pm - Troy, MO
Thanks Terry. I am very excited and now waiting for my date to get set. I have been waiting to see you post the same . Have you heard anything from Gagner at all?
Barb
                           Nightowl is My Angel
   BARB

Most Active