ERny to DS and feeling better!

JRinAZ
on 8/30/10 11:51 am - Layton, UT
Hiya peeps!
I've been on this most amazing road trip.....trying to catch up with as many family members as I can.....I should have checked out the Guinnes book to see if anyone had entered that one yet!  LOL!  Anyway....I'm in a lovely hotel in Reno right now and circling through CA on my way home to AZ (in about 2 or 3 weeks!)

Just came back from a buffet!  I thought it would be insane and a pigfest.....instead, it was just exciting for me!  My restriciton with the sleeve of my DS is awesome so half of a plate of yummy seafood did it for me.  And, now that I don't have to worry about running to the potty immediately after eating (as I did with the ERny) then I can enjoy the entertainment & conversation!!!

I am feeling healthier and lovin my DS!!!!  Traveling can be a challenge but it's also thrown in a lot of exercise experiences (water skiing, hiking, and ziplining in CA!!!  etc) and I think I've lost a pound or 2!!!!  Woooo Hooooo!

I hope everyone is doing their research and checking out www.dsfacts.com before making any revision decisions!

Good luck to all!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Debbie M.
on 8/30/10 10:17 pm
Joyce - so glad it's all going so well.  Doesn't it feel good to feel good!
Enjoy the rest of your vacation, you should be hitting wonderful weather as you head south through California.
Debbie M.

SW 358/CW 201/Goal - anything below 160
Angel to TEAZ (Michelle)

amccu18007
on 9/2/10 4:36 am - Newark, DE
Joyce, I am so glad that you are feeling so well. I was thinking about you the other day, glad to see you are out enjoying your life
  Amanda
SW 269    CW 135.6  GW 140    

Most Active