BoB tommorrow....question for other BoBers

wickedelphie
on 7/28/10 3:01 am - Yonkers, NY
I am having my BoB done tommorrow. As I read the Lap band forum over the last few weeks I see that Banders tend to have less restriction as they heal until their first fill. Do any BoBers who had it done have that same expirience or because we have had the bypass have any of you had some restriction right away? Also how many CC's were your bands? How many fills till you felt restricted?

Anxious for tommorrow! Thanks for any help!
Brigette
RNY Sept 16,2005 330lb-->239lbs 
Band over Bypass 7/29/10 

dana712
on 7/28/10 6:49 am
Hi
Have you considered a revision from RNY to DS.I have a consulation with Dr Inabnet in Mt Sinai.
I had the RNY in 2001 went from 328 to 217. got pregant 16 months after surgery. now  i weigh 240lbs.

Dana

Diane S.
on 7/29/10 5:09 am - NY
I had my BOB on Monday.  Not sure of answers just yet.
Diane
csanddex
on 8/13/10 8:28 am
I seem to have good restriction and can only eat a couple bites at a time. I was going to get a fill but postponed it because I can't eat much now. I think because our stomachs are smaller his makes a difference. Who knows, everyone is different.
SamyM
on 8/31/10 1:26 pm
Hi, Just curious, when did you have your BOB? Was it over a bypass? I'm thinking of having it done. Gained 40 pounds since bypass in 2005...so down, need to get a revision. Congrats on having yours done : )
csanddex
on 9/1/10 4:12 pm
I had it June 25. I have the bob and am down 20lbs and it's such a relief for the scale to be inching down. Check out my older posts and the threads as sever a of us have had it.
Most Active