Wow I guess this is really gonna happen!

wickedelphie
on 7/23/10 5:46 am - Yonkers, NY
I got my letter from my insurance on July 1st approving my BoB. I kind of thought something would go wrong and I wouldn't be able to have the procedure. I guess I waited so long and tried so hard to lose the weight again myself I was sure that if the time came for me to get a revision, it would take forever or not be approved.

Esophogram went perfect and the radiologist said I was a good candidate and that my stoma was very enlarged. So I was right about my need for volume control.

Psych done, Pre-admit testing done.

Well, medical clearance went through with my primary yesterday without a hitch.

Just got the call from the hospital and they told me my copay....so I guess this is really gonna happen!

LOL! I was so sure the insurance company was going to call and ask for more visits or info, or that some lab work would be wrong. I was even aggravated starting the liquid diet because I was sure I was going to have to stop anyway.

I really wanted this done before my 40th birthday August 24th and now it will be! Just really happy here and wanted to share it. Now I can get back on track!
Brigette
RNY Sept 16,2005 330lb-->239lbs 
Band over Bypass 7/29/10 

philipwife
on 7/23/10 8:27 am - Converse, TX
Revision on 02/13/14
Congratulations! Make sure you keep us hopeful posted on how your doing. I have to see dietitain for 4 months and psych evaluation starting Monday before my insurance would consider me for revision.

Sharon HW278/RNY 9/03 SW268.6/LW162 1/3/14 Consultation wgt regain 262.8 Overstitch 2/13/14 SW247.2/LW197

Most Active