RNY orDS?????

cmdtyarmstrong
on 7/19/10 8:53 am - Sullivan, MO
Well in my opinion I would go for the DS. I say that because 2 yrs ago I had the RNY and I am only down 50lbs. Still 100 lbs over weight. I consider myself a failure when it comes to my weight loss. I am currently seeking a revision to DS. I haven't heard of many DS failures! That is just my input. Good luck!
kirmy
on 7/19/10 11:40 am - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
Honey please please please see my surgeon Dr Ameet Patel.  He charged me £10 000 to have everything including all of my future follow up, meds, physio, nut etc.  He is a proper DS surgeon not a bait and don't switch.  Please PM me for all the details.  Don't settle for aRNY when it is a DS you want. 

I had my surgery done at Kings College Hospital in London as too did PekinSal and several other UK board memebrs.  He has an amazing success rate and only a 2% complication rate which is AMAZING!

You've been lied to re: the DS.  The benefits are proven over the test of time beyond doubt.  Now get over to the DS board and pose this post there and see what they have to say.

PM me and when I'm up tomorrow I'll give you all of the details.  PM me your phone number and I'll put you in contact with Mr Patel.
xxx Kirmy down 112lbs in 6.5 months and still dropping!

RIP Mickie aka Happychick.  You will be missed deeply.
Most Active