LAP BAND to VSG "SLEEVE" on Tuesday!!

kugirl808
on 7/10/10 4:45 am - Dana Point, CA
My surgery is Monday at noon and I'm excited!! 

I've been very calm about this surgery b/c I know it's my LAST chance at health and freedom from morbid obesity! I've lived and "suffered" with my Lap Band for the past 4 years and now after all the insurance hurdles, I'm finally here!

I hope and pray it goes according to my surgeons plans and I also pray everyone who works on me that day is on top of their game!

I do believe this site has helped me immensely - just reading about everyone's experience, battles, and ultimate success!

Thanks to all......
Road Less Travelled
on 7/10/10 1:15 pm
VSG on 12/13/10 with
yeah!!!!!!  best wishes and prayers for a great surgery and recovery
candie33
on 7/12/10 5:52 am
Congratulations on ur upcoming surgery....I am looing into a revision and trying to decide which would be best...rny or vsg..I will have only once chance at it too

terilynn112
on 7/12/10 8:40 am - maryland, NY
I'm thinking of you.

I'm still deciding what i'm trading my band in for... DS or RNY.... they're both covered. The difference is, my surgeon has done a few DS, and MANY MANY rny's. And even done several band to rny revisions. I dont have a problem being the first. Just trying to decide what is the best fit.

Teri

Teri
Lapbanded 9-16-08 revision from Lapband to RNY on January 11, 2011
HW 273/ 1st surgery 243/Lapband removed 260/ Current 172/ Goal weight 169

candie33
on 8/9/10 3:05 am
I am in the same boat as u my surgeon has done several band to RNY but very few vsg.  I still have a couple of months plus I need to make the best decision that will allow me to get the remainder of my weight off.
Road Less Travelled
on 8/8/10 1:27 pm
VSG on 12/13/10 with
How are you doing post op?
Most Active