Band Removal and smoking...

Rachelena
on 7/4/10 8:21 am - Hicksville, NY
VSG on 10/18/10 with
 So I had my band removed 6 days ago... I quit 2 days before the surgery because that was the hospitals orders but im going out of my damn mind!!! I want to smoke! 

Please... I dont want a lecture about how its bad for me. I know it is! I dont want to quit... I'm just counting the seconds 'til I can lite up again. So, smokers, How soon after band removal were you able to lite up???

Looking for a great time in NY! Come to the OH Long Island Conference 2011! Use Coupon Code LebowitzNY11 for $30 off and a free t-shirt and tote bag! All proceeds will be donated to the OAC
Bariatric Revisionary

mrlddst
on 7/6/10 5:06 am - Virginia Beach, VA
When is your revision? I don't smoke but if your gearing up for a revision then they probably will say not ever.
StacysMom
on 7/17/10 9:29 am
 You are endangering your life if you don't quit smoking several weeks (it might be months?) before you have your revision to the VSG.   Something to do with the anesthesia, I think?  Ask your surgeon.

If you are that orally fixated, maybe hypnosis  can help?   It must be very hard to be trying to diet AND not be able to smoke at the same time!   
Jazzired
on 7/18/10 2:56 am, edited 7/18/10 2:57 am
I am not having a revision, but Please tell me more about this , what about somking with lap-band , do you know about that.

Most Active