Rose Procedure

pineview01
on 7/19/13 11:23 am - Davison, MI

I had to have the band removed from all kinds of problems.  So far the people that loved their BOB are 2 years or less out.  I am waiting to hear from them at 5 years out which is when the majority of people are getting their bands removed for medical problems.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

kimberly M.
on 7/15/10 11:32 am - knoxville, TN
I have an appt. with my surgeon next week. I lost 130lbs with RNY 6 years ago and have only gained 15-20 lbs back.I am great at maintenance and still am never hungry. I havn't been able to exercise much and I weigh 298 lbs. I have arthritis and need new knee as well as back surgery due to scoliosis that is worsening. I have a huge pannus and abd. hernia. I think with all WLS its up to you to make it work. I hope you continue to do great and I will write about my experience.
Kim
tamerg
on 7/15/10 11:43 am - Marlboro Township, NJ
I am now 2 week post op and feeling good phyically.  I had my first follow up and have lost 19lbs, but of that 19 lbs was 9 lbs of water weight.  As my fluid intake has increased, I have gained a pound.  Otherwise I am trucking along :-D
pineview01
on 7/19/13 11:27 am - Davison, MI

Looks like tamerg never came back to say the Rose worked.  This post was from '10.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

(deactivated member)
on 9/22/10 6:15 am - Littleton, CO
Hello Tamerg,

Wondering if you have continued your success after ROSE?  Very curious to see what kind of results you've achieved and if you have had anymore issues?  THANKS MUCH!
Most Active