Help Dr Gagner info in Montreal

gloriadyshko
on 7/11/10 3:33 am
hi Dana my name is Gloria and i have ds back in may of 2007 with Dr,. gagner. Unfortunately i have been having alot of complication since my surgery. Since the weight loss surgery i had my gallbladder removed and i had a hernia ii had the surgery back in Nov of 2008. Then i contacted Dr. gagner and ass u know that he moved to Canada to start his practice . So my dad and all doc had a conference call with him and he told them that i need to have surgery with Dr. Inbnet. I really like him alot my surgery was suppose to be on July 6 21010 but unfortunately i had a family emergency and had to cancer the operation ,I heard alot of good think about Dr. inbnet please keep in touch and tell me how your meeting went with Dr. inbnet
gloriadyshko
on 7/11/10 3:34 am
also u can reach on my personal email at [email protected]
dawn4511
on 7/3/10 7:33 am - Niagara Falls, Canada
Yes he's moving from NY to Montreal himself this weekend as he advised me via email.

I'm not sure about the self pay thing yet because I have an issue with my original surgery. I advised Dr Gagner that I wanted to try and get OHIP to pay and he agreed.

10/18/07 RNY ( hw 305 sw 290 lw 189ish) St Joe's 08/14/14 RNY reversal to sleeve. I survived 3 leaks,4 operations and a feeding tube.

gloriadyshko
on 7/11/10 3:36 am
do u know what hospital he going to work in canada
Most Active