Help Dr Gagner info in Montreal

dawn4511
on 6/27/10 9:44 pm - Niagara Falls, Canada
Maybe I'm more blond then usually this morning lol but I cannot locate Dr Dagner for the DS in Montral. Could someone please pass along the contact info.

Thanks so much it is greatly appreciated.

10/18/07 RNY ( hw 305 sw 290 lw 189ish) St Joe's 08/14/14 RNY reversal to sleeve. I survived 3 leaks,4 operations and a feeding tube.

flucca
on 6/28/10 10:55 pm - Fort Lauderdale, FL
[email protected]

He is operating at Hôpital du Sacré-Coeur in Montreal.  He has been very easy to reach and has responded quickly through email.  Good Luck.

Everything has bee submitted to my insurance company and we're awaiting a response today, so keep your fingers crossed for me.
kjfras
on 6/29/10 12:53 pm - North Lauderdale, FL
Hey Frank!! 

I wanted to know what you thought of Gagner?  What kind of stuff did you need to send him?  I'm interested in possibly seeing if he would do my revision.  I know he's good - I wish he had never left Miami!!  We could have had him in our own backyard!

See me a PM and let me know all about it if you could.  I would greatly appreciate any info you got!

Thanks!

Kerry J                   Stillhopefull (Terry) is my Angel!!!! 
                                                    Angel to Baylady35310 (Linda)
7/9/01 RNY - 354 HW down to 192 LW
12/6/10 DS Revision - GW 170
DS HW 353
DS SW 332

DS CW 184 (-148 since surgery / -169 total) 

Plastics completed by Dr.Sauceda in MX 8/9/13 - LBL w anchor cut, long thigh lift, breast lift, butt augmentation and arm lift.               

dawn4511
on 6/29/10 9:09 pm - Niagara Falls, Canada
You are my hero I messaged him this morning.

My fingers are crossed for you and my toes .

10/18/07 RNY ( hw 305 sw 290 lw 189ish) St Joe's 08/14/14 RNY reversal to sleeve. I survived 3 leaks,4 operations and a feeding tube.

Jennifer D.
on 7/1/10 7:58 pm
Hi Dawn
I am in Windsor and have also been in contact with Dr. Gagner to do my revision. It is very cool how he responds so quickly. Are you self-paying to see him? I wonder if anyone at the hospital speaks English - a little worried about that.
                                      Jennifer
          Thank you Cheri and Holly!
       Think twice, cut once! I've had 3 surgeries now, RNY, VSG and DS .
                                Ask me about the DS or visit dsfacts.com
2002 - RNY
2010 - RNY to VSG
2011 - Full DS-August 24th
                HW 311   SW 306  CW 235  GW 150
dana712
on 7/1/10 11:46 pm
How much does he charge for RNY to DS revision. My insurance turned it down with Dr. Greenbaum. I am going to see Dr. Inabnet in Mt sinai I heard he worked with Dr. Gagner.
flucca
on 7/2/10 4:11 am - Fort Lauderdale, FL

Wow, sometimes life is funny.  Just got off the phone with BC/BS last night and they denied my surgical authorization with Dr. Gagner in Montreal because it is out of network and I have an EPO plan that will only allow me to go in network.  I filed an appeal because there is no one available in network except Kesishian who wants to charge extra or Greenbaum who is backed up till next year.  Dr. Gagner made some follow up calls for me to talk with the medical director and they reversed the denial.  Surgery may be as early as next week!!!!

Jennifer D.
on 7/2/10 9:55 am
Wow! Congratulations! Swinging chickens for myself.... lol
                                      Jennifer
2002 - RNY
2010 - RNY to VSG
(deactivated member)
on 7/4/10 3:26 am
how did BCBS authorize surgery out of the country-congrats to you-
Jennifer D.
on 7/2/10 9:54 am
I would email him at the address above. It depends where he is working and what he has to do.
                                      Jennifer
2002 - RNY
2010 - RNY to VSG
Most Active