Dr Anthone Update

Barb R.
on 6/1/10 12:44 am - Troy, MO

I just talked with his office and yes he does revisions. This is great news since he is on DSfacts and has done 1600 open DS. I am going to ask how many revisions he has done. They are sending me a link to watch a seminar. They are also sending me a packet of papers to fill out and return. After that I will call to make an appointment. He is only about 3 hours from our apartment in KC,Mo area. I am hoping he will be the one. thank you to everyone who posted to my original post about him. This board is a wealth of info and intelligent supportive people.   Barb R.

Nightowl is My Angel
   BARB
         My Surgeon is Dr. Bernita Bernsten        BMI 47.1
 PRAYING FOR EASY RECOVERY FROM VBG REVISION TO DS

Angela B.
on 7/9/10 2:01 am - Atlantic, IA

Hi Barb!  Have you found out any more information on Dr. Anthone.  I live about 2 hours from Omaha and am currently debating a revision and currently have a Dr. in Omaha, but she doesn't do RNY to DS revisions.  I'm just curious what your thought were on Dr. Anthone.  Thanks

Angie

Angie
Barb R.
on 7/9/10 5:52 am - Troy, MO

Hi Angie
Yes I talked with Dr. Anthone on 7/6 and he doesn't want to take down my pouch to do the DS. He said it would be to risky for leaks. Wants to a distal RNY. I got pretty much the same answer from Dr. Kemmeter in MI. I told them both no thank you! I am still researching doctors that are in network for my health insurance. I know both Dr.'s  do decide on a case by case bases. Good Luck! Barb R.

Nightowl is My Angel
   BARB
         My Surgeon is Dr. Bernita Bernsten        BMI 47.1
 PRAYING FOR EASY RECOVERY FROM VBG REVISION TO DS

_SimplyJory_
on 2/13/11 9:47 am - Oklahoma City, OK
Hey Barb,

I hope you get this.  I had a different username I emailed you on, that I created a couple days ago, but somehow I can't log in with it now.

Anyhoo, was wanting to chat with you about Dr. Berntsen.  I know by now you've had your surgery, but didn't notice any updates on here about ya yet, but was wondering if she took down your old VBG, and was also wondering what the cost was for everything.

I hope you're doing well after the DS.  I look forward to chatting with you.

Jory
Most Active