Rescheduled YET AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aqtnsc
on 5/14/10 12:02 am
Ok, so I was scheduled for my RNY to DS revision on June 28th- well lo and behold, I called June (to confirm before I made hotel reservations) only to find out that I was scheduled for pre-admission on June 4th....ummmm, NEGATIVE! I cannot afford to drive to New Jersey from South Carolina twice in one month! Well, Dr. G. would be out of town the week before my surgery, so I would not be able to see him on June 25th for pre-admission....soooooooooo......now, my OFFICIAL date is July 12th and pre-admission in July 9th...everything happens for a reason; my mom's triple bypass open heart surgery is May 21st, so I'll be able to help her in her recovery before my surgery. I am so excited about my upcoming revision and very grateful. I know that there are others that desperately want a DS and have been denied by insurance, or they have to jump through all kinds of hoops to get insurance approval period. Best of luck to all in their quests and journeys!
(deactivated member)
on 5/14/10 11:26 am - Bayonne, NJ
AARGh! How frustrating. I hope that things clear up and everything is set in stone now. :)
aqtnsc
on 5/15/10 2:59 am
Thank you! It's July or bust..lol...I just read a post about Dr. G. not accepting any more revision patients- my goodness I hope that is not true. I am fortunate that he will be doing my revision nonetheless. How have you been?
Most Active