Waiting Game

Deb S.
on 5/13/10 6:18 am - Winton, CA
Well I am back in the waiting game again. I tried to get approved with a BMI smaller than 35 before the end of the year and it kept getting denied. All the way to the appeal process, and denied due to BMI being to small.

So now, I am at the proper BMI (ridiculous if you ask me lol ) BMI of 36.....and the surgeon is sending in the paperwork once again for approval of my RNY revision and my Hiatal Hernia repair.  So Hopefully this time around, unless they want me to have purple hair and freckles this time...... I will finally get approved.

PRAY, WISH, Jump up and down, whatever your niche is..... Hope that I get the approval I have been waiting for finally.

One Question, when they do the revision, do they typically make your pouch the size it was when you first got your original gastric, having you do the liquids and start from scratch, OR do you get a pouch the size it should be after everything is settled like? I am hoping it is Option A and I think that is what happens but just wanted to double check.

Thanks ahead for all the info!

Most Active