Dr Greenbaum - Not Doing Revisions to DS

NataliaatitagainHamilt
on

on 5/17/10 10:41 am - lauderhill, FL
dont know hot pm how do you do that, i just cld my insurance and its approved but its like i have to everything i did all over again the first time why are you going to nj is you dnt mind me asking lol
kjfras
on 5/18/10 2:51 am - North Lauderdale, FL
I'll send you a PM tonight.  You will access it thru the top screen where it reads Account.  You click on account and it will take you to the main account page.  Then you will click on messages on the left and you can get into your message box. 

I'll send you a quick email when I get home from work.

Kerry J                   Stillhopefull (Terry) is my Angel!!!! 
                                                    Angel to Baylady35310 (Linda)
7/9/01 RNY - 354 HW down to 192 LW
12/6/10 DS Revision - GW 170
DS HW 353
DS SW 332

DS CW 184 (-148 since surgery / -169 total) 

Plastics completed by Dr.Sauceda in MX 8/9/13 - LBL w anchor cut, long thigh lift, breast lift, butt augmentation and arm lift.               

Anne S.
on 5/25/10 11:53 am
Hi Kerry,
Did Dr. G's office approve you after all? I hope so.
:)
anne

Learning about the DS? An excellent resource is www.dsfacts.com
For scientific studies about the DS and more, "friend" me, and then click on my profile. Best of luck on your journey.

kjfras
on 5/25/10 12:56 pm - North Lauderdale, FL
Hello Anne! 

Dr.G dictated his notes for the surgery and Tina is waiting for it to get back from transcribing and then she submits to insurance. Soo....I'm still waiting!  LOL 

I hope I get an answer by Friday but I'll just have to wait patiently!  I'll let you know when I find out.

Thanks for asking! :>)

Kerry J                   Stillhopefull (Terry) is my Angel!!!! 
                                                    Angel to Baylady35310 (Linda)
7/9/01 RNY - 354 HW down to 192 LW
12/6/10 DS Revision - GW 170
DS HW 353
DS SW 332

DS CW 184 (-148 since surgery / -169 total) 

Plastics completed by Dr.Sauceda in MX 8/9/13 - LBL w anchor cut, long thigh lift, breast lift, butt augmentation and arm lift.               

Most Active