Dr Greenbaum - Not Doing Revisions to DS

Nannette
on 5/14/10 2:53 am - Toms River, NJ
I finally worked up the nerve and got all my ducks in a row to contact Dr Greenbaum's office to make an appointment for a consultation about revising from my RNY to a DS.

I was told that he is not taking any more revisional patients at this time -- Staff didn't know if that was temporary or permanent!

Do any of his current patients now what is going on?

Now what?

Nannette
Lap RNY 6/16/03
Revise to DS 8/15/11

dana712
on 5/14/10 8:38 am
hi
ask this on the DS board. I am in the process of approval insurance to have the RNY to DS revision.

(deactivated member)
on 5/14/10 10:51 am - Bayonne, NJ
I'm amazed. He never mentioned it when I went for my checkup. Did you email him directly? [email protected] is his address.
Nannette
on 5/18/10 1:53 am - Toms River, NJ
At your suggestion, Adele -- I have written him -- I will let you know if he replies.  I hope so.  Thanks.

Nannette

Nannette
Lap RNY 6/16/03
Revise to DS 8/15/11

pam_b
on 5/14/10 1:30 pm

I hope he is, my  6 month diet will be up in October and they know I am a RNY to DS revision.
I spoke to the office yesterday. No mention of it.

Renfairewench
on 5/15/10 11:36 am

Probably because you are an exisiting patient.

HW (pre RNY) 430 HW (pre DS) 302 / SW 288 /
                          Lowest weight 157 / CW 161
GW 150
                "I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight"

kjfras
on 5/17/10 7:03 am - North Lauderdale, FL
I spoke with Tina since I am currently awaiting Dr and insurance approval.  I asked about Dr.G not doing anymore Revisions.  She told me it's not cut and dry but he is being very selective with those patients with high BMIs. 

I'm a little freaked since I have a 50BMI.  I told her I will lose whatever I have to but I want and need this revision.  She said she will give the paperwork to Dr.G and will call me in a few days with a decision. 

Wish me luck!

Kerry J                   Stillhopefull (Terry) is my Angel!!!! 
                                                    Angel to Baylady35310 (Linda)
7/9/01 RNY - 354 HW down to 192 LW
12/6/10 DS Revision - GW 170
DS HW 353
DS SW 332

DS CW 184 (-148 since surgery / -169 total) 

Plastics completed by Dr.Sauceda in MX 8/9/13 - LBL w anchor cut, long thigh lift, breast lift, butt augmentation and arm lift.               

dana712
on 5/17/10 7:43 am
Hi
My insurance just denied my revision with Dr Greenbaum. RNY to DS. I have GHI NY Blue Cross Blue Shield.
NataliaatitagainHamilt
on

on 5/17/10 8:40 am - lauderhill, FL
Hello,
How are you doing i Noticed that you were in the Fort lauderdale area, and  needed someone close by . I am to looking for a revision is hard to get Dr approval like you i have regained weight after my surgery in 2005 over 60 pounds and im going crazy..
kjfras
on 5/17/10 10:35 am - North Lauderdale, FL
Yes, I live just outside of Coral Springs.  I'm going to Dr.Greenbaum in NJ for a DS revision. 

What kind of revision are you looking into?  I may have some surgeons I can refer you too based on what you want done.

Let me know or PM (private message) me.

Kerry J                   Stillhopefull (Terry) is my Angel!!!! 
                                                    Angel to Baylady35310 (Linda)
7/9/01 RNY - 354 HW down to 192 LW
12/6/10 DS Revision - GW 170
DS HW 353
DS SW 332

DS CW 184 (-148 since surgery / -169 total) 

Plastics completed by Dr.Sauceda in MX 8/9/13 - LBL w anchor cut, long thigh lift, breast lift, butt augmentation and arm lift.               

Most Active