holy smokes home from the hospital!

sweetchef
on 5/1/10 7:16 am - West warwick, RI
  Hi everyone!  had my revision on Wednesday and just got home from Brigham and Womens in Boston.  SOOO much pain!  i don't remember my first surgery (open) being this uncomfortable even though this one is lap!  Doc did a full breakdown and rebuild. He made my pouch really tight and adjusted my limb and took out more intestine due to a partial blockage.  I'm sure the first one was worse but it was almost 10 yrs ago so I must not remember.  So, needless to say i am very excited! I can't wait to continue my journey!  Best of luck for anyone looking to get tis done! Dr. Lautz is my surgeon. 
kjfras
on 5/1/10 1:28 pm - North Lauderdale, FL
Glad everything is going well for you.  I hope you continue to recover quickly! 

Kerry J                   Stillhopefull (Terry) is my Angel!!!! 
                                                    Angel to Baylady35310 (Linda)
7/9/01 RNY - 354 HW down to 192 LW
12/6/10 DS Revision - GW 170
DS HW 353
DS SW 332

DS CW 184 (-148 since surgery / -169 total) 

Plastics completed by Dr.Sauceda in MX 8/9/13 - LBL w anchor cut, long thigh lift, breast lift, butt augmentation and arm lift.               

daisylou1976
on 5/2/10 11:50 am, edited 5/2/10 11:50 am - , Canada
Congratulations on getting your revision and being home safe and sound :)

What surgery did you revise from?

Thanks,
Sandi :)

sweetchef
on 5/5/10 10:37 am - West warwick, RI
 I actually had a RNY my revision was just a breakdown and rebuild of it. He did shorten my limb to encourage less absorption. I had a partial bowel blockage that they found when they got in there so they fixed it up. He also took out my old stomach as originally they left it in.  He tighten my pouch and corrected my enlarged stoma.
Most Active