Happy Tuesday !!!

I am grateful today for my WLS

Life and heath

friends and family

friends that love me no matter what

My support group

Obesity Help 

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

JROLFSON
on 4/20/10 2:28 am - St. George, UT
I am grateful today for you Vivian Prouty!

It makes my heart swell to know that there are wonderful folks like you out there who are encouraging, love life, and family and keep us reminded how important the whole scheme of it all is...More especially when one is researching a risky, revision surgery that requires faith in the almighty and skill (given to him from the almighty) from a great surgeon to get us through it...

Your daily POSTS are encouraging, uplifting and on target especially for anyone getting ready to go under the knife...We always need to be reminded that we are privleged visitors of this world a privlege given to us by the Lord and could just as easily be taken away...We must always remember to be grateful...I have just realized, what I have been taking for granted for sometime, I'm not always grateful and your posts, even though I read them everyday have just hit me on how powerful they really are...TODAY I'AM GRATEFUL FOR YOU FOR REMINDING ME OF HOW MUCH I SHOULD BE GRATEFUL FOR!

You are a amazingly positive and faithful woman...I love you for that! I hope the day will come when I can meet you in person.

Your friend in FAITH!

Janie Rolfson
Vivian Prouty
on 4/20/10 4:22 am - Fort Worth, TX
Thank you so very much for this. You have made my day !!!  

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active