Close to Submittal into INSURANCE!!!!

smileyjamie72
on 4/15/10 1:29 pm, edited 4/18/10 2:20 am - Palmer, AK
I wanted to get on here & shre the good news with all of you.... because you are ALL an inspiration to me!!!!!!  Reading here and finding facts & following links had lead me to become a SMARTER/more WELL EDUCATED person.  And I wanted to say THANK YOU to ALL OF YOU!!!!!

ALL OF YOU ON HERE ARE ONE HELL OF AN INSPIRIATION, A WEALTH OF KNOWLEGDAE & AWSOME INSIGHT, TO BE ABLE TO COME ON A PUBLIC FORUM AND SPEAK OF YOUW WOW'S & PERSONAL STRUGGLES, AND COMPLICATIONS.  i WANT TO COMMEND ALL OF YOU!!!!

Yesterday, I had my EGD.  (some background on this.... Dr. K's California office had put in a submittal to the insurance companies for pre-certification back in late September.  The primary insurance denied me (Hands down & NO SUPRISE there).  The secondary insurance letter that I received back in October (yes.... 6 MONTHS AGO).  Was not necessarily a denial.... but not an  approval either ***There WAS HOPE*** in that letter.  They wanted 3 more things, (UGI and/or EGD and a food log  {did not specify how log needed to be, so I called the insuance company & she grabed a number out of thin air & said 6 months}.

So, there is the update.  I will hopefully have the EGD report Friday or Monday, in my "hot little hands" and it will be on it's way down to Dr. K's office.

Yes, Yes, I understand.... now the "WAITING" begins!!!

I want to say THANK YOU for all of your personal insight & ups & downs with all of your journeys.
This is been quite a long road, and for me to be so close to the second sumbittal...... WOW is all I can say!!!

-Jamie
From Alaska

RNY 2/26/2002                           DS 12/29/2011
HW 317                                     SW 263 BMI 45.1
SW 298                                     CW 192 BMI 32.9~60% EWL
LW 151 in 2003  
TT 4/9/2003

Normal BMI 24.8 is my GOAL!!!

GBP (RNY) 2/26/02 298 lbs, TT 4/9/03 151 lbs, DS 12/29/11
HW 317 SW 263 BMI 45.1/CW 192 BMI 32.9/GW 145 ~ Normal BMI 24.8
**Revision Journey started 3/2009 Approved 12/12/11**

Most Active