Footwear for walking

lady-luck
on 4/13/10 4:21 pm - Orange, CA
Has anyone got the new sketchers shape ups? I read a lot about them and decided to buy apair today, so $120 later I will try them out tomorrow. Let me know who has them and if they help as they are meant to

Hugs
Myra
zcadden
on 4/13/10 8:12 pm - New Orleans, LA
I have been wearing MBT's for years - (the Skecher Shape-Up's are a knock-off) and I swear by them - I work on my feet probably 75-80 hours a week and I am pre-op (you do the math) and my feet have NEVER hurt.  Be warned - they take a little time to get used to....they will make you walk a little differently, but you WILL get used to them and love them.  They will also give you another inch of height - but they will tone your butt and make your plantar fasciitis disappear.  Good luck.

D U S T I N  

SW/BMI: 303#/50.4    CW/BMI: 162#/26.9 

Start your Journey @ DSFacts.com

beth brown
on 4/14/10 12:23 pm - Marshall, MO
Hi ,

I was just wondering what the MBT stands for ? I do have a pair of the sketchers. I wish that I could find a dress shoe in them ...any thoughts on that ?

Thanks , Beth
zcadden
on 4/14/10 1:07 pm - New Orleans, LA
Masai Barefoot Technology - supposedly these are fashioned after the way the Masai Warriors in Africa walk - anyway.  It is a Swiss COmpany.
Footwear Etc. in Northern California is a chain of higher end shoes - they carry MBT's AND offer a 30 day trial  WITHOUT obligation - You can wear these shoes for 29 days and return them for a full refund.  They only ask that you give them a fair shake - they take a few days to get used to.  There are plenty of styles to shoose from. 

www.footwearetc.com  based in Palo Alto, San Mateo, Cuperino, California.

let me know how you make out.

D U S T I N  

SW/BMI: 303#/50.4    CW/BMI: 162#/26.9 

Start your Journey @ DSFacts.com

Most Active