THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST...

Ms. Cal Culator
on 4/8/10 2:29 am - Tuvalu

I'm so freaking self-absorbed, I think that all of you need to know what's going on in my life that makes me happy.  (Actually, there's a lot...PM me if you want a list, I hate all this typing.)

Also, I need to include some kind of quote that I think convinces you of my philosophy or sums it up nicely.  That I can do.  From http://thereisnoafterlife.info/  :

The Concept Of An After Life Isn’t Reassuring Even
For Christians Conned Into The Myth

Filed Under (There Is No After Life) by admin on

Let’s pretend that the Christian afterlife exists. To get into Heaven, you can’t sin. The Seven Deadly Sins are the big list of no-nos.

That member of the opposite sex you quite like the look of? Lust! Comb your hair this morning? Pride! Get a raise in work? Greed! Ever use the snooze button? Sloth! Check out that Porsche. Envy! Care for another bowl of Cheerios? Gluttony! Are these hoops God’s making you jump through are starting to get on your nerves. Wrath!

So, unless you’re an unhygienic, starving, poor, overworked, boring doormat of a eunuch, getting into Heaven isn’t easy. But don’t fret! There are lots of denominations that pick and choose which rules to follow!

catholic-church

So you’ve picked your favorite denomination. But what if you’ve picked the wrong one? What if the rules from the Bible you’ve ignored are the really important ones? What if God doesn’t really mind man on man action, but is really pissed off by people eating shellfish.

Christians live with guilt, and fear that they’ll go to Hell because of human nature. Belief in this nonsense ruins peoples’ lives – rather than enjoy what time they have on earth, they make themselves miserable.

nancpanc01
on 4/8/10 3:00 am
omg i almost pissed myself laughing. wow. just wow. thank god for questioning everything...i have too much to do in life to believe in some mystical being in the sky to save me from my sins...i love sinning..it makes life so much more interesting.

Height 5'4.5 Age 28  

(deactivated member)
on 4/8/10 12:24 pm - Bayonne, NJ
LOL!

Jesus, save me from Your followers. Amen.

Most Active