Good news after nothing but bad news!!!!!!!!!!

aqtnsc
on 4/7/10 8:02 am
Hello OH fam,
I was approved last month for my DS revision with Dr. Greenbaum! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I opted to have the surgery in June because of everything I've been through this year....here's the run down: In Jan. a cousin and an uncle passed away. In Feb. my favorite cousin died of breast cancer on my birthday. In March, I ruptured a tendon in my right hand- I will have surgery to remove the tendon and put an artificial tendon in on the 13th of this month. Also in March, my mother (who has never been in the hospital in all my 34 years of life) got ill all of a sudden; she was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol and congestive heart failure! She has three blocked arteries and will have to undergo open heart surgery soon. Now, at present my uncle is at home dying of cancer! So, I am caring for my mom and chose to wait for her to have her surgery before I travel all the way to NJ for mine. Please keep me and my family in your thoughts and prayers! I will keep you updated on my journey. I am super excited about my DS!!!
Caleña M.
on 4/7/10 11:56 am
Congrats. on your revision date!  Hope mom recovers smoothly this will help alleviate some stress...and go post on the ds forum...i'm sure they'll all love to hear too!!!
Hoping to have revision too soon!

DS SW - 201 4/21/11; GW 130
(deactivated member)
on 4/8/10 1:13 am - Bayonne, NJ
Congrats on your approval and date! I hope that this is the beginning of many good thinsg for you.
Eleonore
on 4/8/10 2:01 am - New Jersey

Hope she gets better soon and that everything's okay. You are very blessed with your surgery approval. God bless you!

Most Active