Back to the drawing board

MsKarisma
on 4/6/10 3:26 am - Detroit, MI
Hello All,

I am having revision surgery on April 19th, 2010. I must admit I am a little nervous, but I cant imagine my life at my current weight.

I had surgery in Dec 2004... in total I lost 120 lbs. After a pre term birth, and losing my son. I gained 45 lbs.

I have been approved by my healthcare provider, but I am curious to hear about other revision experiences and what I should expect.

I am having the laproscropin Roun-Y
mrlddst
on 4/6/10 8:40 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Welcome!! What kind of documentation did you have to provide to the insurance company? I'm sorta in the middle of a revision, I had a lapband put in in 2006 and was being rebanded in November'09. They took it out but didn't put one back in. So I'm confused on what I need to do next? Anyway...I sure your surgery will go well!!!
beth brown
on 4/6/10 11:02 pm - Marshall, MO
Hellocoming from . !! 

I was just wondering what sugery procedure you had first  and yes as the other post asked , what kind of documention did you have and how was it presented ??

I have BC/BS of Ilinois and they have a bartric exclusion but I also have a marginal ulcer OH and I have gained back like 60 lbs ...so I do understand were you are , Its so diffucult and the LIFE happens and for me anyway on comes the calories and weight...etc . With that said so very sorry for your loss .

You take care and congrats on your revision !! I am sure your lil angel will be right there on your side . I cant wait to have a revision if I ever get it approved.

Thanks , Beth
Most Active