Thanksgiving

PekinSal
on 4/5/10 9:10 am - UK
Two years ago today I was being operated on, getting the DS. Since then I have received a lot of things to be thankful for. These are the top ten;

1. The 80 pounds staying off. Getting them off was good, them staying off is much better
2. Keeping my eyesight (and job, and house, and life) because of my diabetes being cured.
3. Getting more energy, feeling more alive, being more energetic and healthy than I can remember
4. Buying clothes that make me look sexy, rather than just cover up the worst bits
5. Getting on a horse (even though I couldn't walk for three days after)
6. People not realising I haven't always been this size. They are used to it now.
7. Reaching a size 36 bra and 12 jeans, losing six ring sizes.
8. Looking average. Not skinny or model, but nicely average
9. Eating whatever I like and not puking it back up (band) or feeling guilty (every diet everywhere)
10. Having this site and the good people on it to support me. Mwah dahlings, you're fabulous!

Sal

DS revision from failed lapband

twylia_w
on 4/5/10 11:52 am - Umatilla, OR

That is AWESOME!!  You have every right to be PROUD!  Keep up the Good work your almost there.

CONGRATS!!! 

Twi W
JRinAZ
on 4/5/10 1:37 pm - Layton, UT
On April 5, 2010 at 4:10 PM Pacific Time, PekinSal wrote:
Two years ago today I was being operated on, getting the DS. Since then I have received a lot of things to be thankful for. These are the top ten;

1. The 80 pounds staying off. Getting them off was good, them staying off is much better
2. Keeping my eyesight (and job, and house, and life) because of my diabetes being cured.
3. Getting more energy, feeling more alive, being more energetic and healthy than I can remember
4. Buying clothes that make me look sexy, rather than just cover up the worst bits
5. Getting on a horse (even though I couldn't walk for three days after)
6. People not realising I haven't always been this size. They are used to it now.
7. Reaching a size 36 bra and 12 jeans, losing six ring sizes.
8. Looking average. Not skinny or model, but nicely average
9. Eating whatever I like and not puking it back up (band) or feeling guilty (every diet everywhere)
10. Having this site and the good people on it to support me. Mwah dahlings, you're fabulous!

Sal
Sal!

Congratulations!  High Fives!  Wow!  Weigh 2 go!!!!

Woohoo

I miss all your posts!  So nice to see one from you today!  What a GREAT list!!!!

Joyce
StacysMom
on 4/5/10 1:52 pm
 Congratulations Sal!!!

I have been reading your posts from the beginning and all I can say is "B-R-A-V-O" !!!

Most Active