Come on guys...this isn't high school

StephOinAZ
on 4/1/10 11:40 am
I come to this board for support and help...not to read about people making fun of other people.  Let it go...seriously...we are not in high school forming "cliques" to make fun of the religious girl.  Vivian is just as entitled to her opinion as you are, but she's not being snide and rude about it.  You all know that her posts have the same titles, so just skip over them if they bother you SO much.  You don't know that her posts aren't helping someone out there who needed to read what she wrote.  So who are you to judge?
I seriously can't believe that a group of ADULTS is acting so incredibly childish.

Can we please get back on topic now?
Caleña M.
on 4/1/10 12:19 pm, edited 4/1/10 12:21 pm

THANK YOU!

CLEAR IN THE OH terms and conditions

Posting & Chat Room

You agree that you will not use ObesityHelp.com to post any material which is knowingly false or defamatory, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, threatening, libelous, invasive of another member's privacy, or is otherwise in violation of any law. URLs to other forums, boards, or websites containing such information will not be allowed to be linked from our site. Members cannot impersonate another person, including an ObesityHelp staff member. Posting or responding to a message in a way clearly intended to incite anger, useless arguments or rants, or for launching personal attacks and insults, being hateful, giving useless criticism, name calling and using profanity is cause for possible removal of membership. ObesityHelp reserves the right to edit posts that may violate the terms of service herein.  Use of this free service, which is open to public registration, is done so as a privilege and not as a guaranteed right. The original poster has the right to request the entire thread they started be removed, within a reasonable amount of time. 

DS SW - 201 4/21/11; GW 130
mew6495
on 4/1/10 12:42 pm - MI
 Great policy!  Just wish they would enforce it more!    

Way to much criticism and negativity going on...

Ms. Cal Culator
on 4/2/10 4:08 am - Tuvalu
On April 1, 2010 at 7:19 PM Pacific Time, calena66 wrote:

THANK YOU!

Posting & Chat Room

You agree that you will not use ObesityHelp.com to post any material which is knowingly false or defamatory, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, threatening, libelous, invasive of another member's privacy, or is otherwise in violation of any law. URLs to other forums, boards, or websites containing such information will not be allowed to be linked from our site. Members cannot impersonate another person, including an ObesityHelp staff member. Posting or responding to a message in a way clearly intended to incite anger, useless arguments or rants, or for launching personal attacks and insults, being hateful, giving useless criticism, name calling and using profanity is cause for possible removal of membership. ObesityHelp reserves the right to edit posts that may violate the terms of service herein.  Use of this free service, which is open to public registration, is done so as a privilege and not as a guaranteed right. The original poster has the right to request the entire thread they started be removed, within a reasonable amount of time. 

Ohhh, good!   The TOS police are here!  For the record I think that religious material is "false," and "hateful," and threatening" and so on.  Eye of the beholder and all.

Tell you what...you don't want my input...I'll just block you and good luck on your revision.  
(deactivated member)
on 4/2/10 9:09 am - Califreakinfornia , CA
On April 2, 2010 at 11:08 AM Pacific Time, Ms. Cal Culator wrote:
On April 1, 2010 at 7:19 PM Pacific Time, calena66 wrote:

THANK YOU!

Posting & Chat Room

Ohhh, good!   The TOS police are here!  For the record I think that religious material is "false," and "hateful," and threatening" and so on.  Eye of the beholder and all.

Tell you what...you don't want my input...I'll just block you and good luck on your revision.  
Excellent point Sue.
LeaAnn
on 4/2/10 6:24 am - Huntsville, AL

Yeh, stop posting FALSE stuff on OH!

http://www.gdargaud.net/Humor/Pics/Bible.jpg

(deactivated member)
on 4/2/10 9:14 am - Califreakinfornia , CA
" knowingly false or defamatory, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, threatening"

Christianity.
(deactivated member)
on 4/1/10 12:35 pm - Califreakinfornia , CA

Photobucket
Ms. Cal Culator
on 4/2/10 4:06 am - Tuvalu

She has nothing to offer here.  She is creating a distraction by her stupid posts.

And, BTW, she is NEVER on topic because she's not here about revisions.
StephOinAZ
on 4/2/10 10:45 am
And you're not?
Most Active