Pre Op

lady-luck
on 3/31/10 12:29 am - Orange, CA
Well I am off for my pre op today, not sure what to excpect. I will also ask if he has any cancellations as I am anxious to get my new tool and be able to finally eat without throwing up near every time.

Hugs
Myra
mrlddst
on 3/31/10 4:59 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Good luck!! I hope he can get you in early!
sghatl
on 4/1/10 2:04 pm - Lilburn, GA
Hope your pre-op went well.  I had mine on 3/31 also even though I thought it was 4/1 and I showed up a day early for the appointment.
lady-luck
on 4/2/10 2:14 am - Orange, CA
Yes the pro op went well. Had blood drawn and EKG, now its a case of waiting. As of now he hasnt any slots to fit me in sooner but he said you never know. I asked about liquids and was told for 2 days before so thats not too bad. He also said that if they can only take the band out and not the revision, due to bad scarring, I will be out the same day, but he said that doesnt normally happen as the band normally slips higher and not where he needs to work, so I am keeping everything crossed.

Sghatl, Im glad you were still able to have your pre op and they didnt make you go away and come back on the right day. Good luck to you for your big day and please let us know how it all goes, will be looking for an update.

Hugs
Myra
Most Active