I AM SORRY IF I OFFENDED ANYONE !!!

Vivian Prouty
on 3/31/10 4:46 am - Fort Worth, TX
Vivian Prouty
on 3/31/10 3:59 am - Fort Worth, TX
 Thank you so much Kim !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

mrlddst
on 3/31/10 4:54 am, edited 3/31/10 4:55 am - Virginia Beach, VA
OMG...this has become a religion post. I don't care either way. I think that Ms. Calc was simply trying to ask that we keep the revision board strictly about REVISIONS. Yes, she could have said it much nicer....If it is not Revisions related, it should be on the RANTS and RAVES board. Just saying........take it how you want, this goes for political topics...anything that is not WLS Revision Related.
Lapband done 6/19/2006 Removed 11/19/2009
Sleeve done 7/29/2010 SW: 228/CW:197/GW:137

Ms. Cal Culator
on 3/31/10 5:40 am - Tuvalu

Yes, I could have said it more politely.

I guess that when you outnumbered and they're coming at you from all sides NEVER even considering that their drivel is at least as offensive as the response...every once in a while, ya' just go off.

But my point was that this should be about revisions...not about religion.  (And my second point is that anyone with access to the internet HAS heard the "news" about Jesus and knows what to do about it if they are so inclined...and any preaching at that crowd--this crowd--is mostly self-serving.)

Greytquilta
on 4/1/10 2:28 am - North Kingstown, RI
What happens when you die then wake-up and find out there is no God, that we are a science project by a C- alien  or better yet we have to keep reincarnating until we get it "right".

Just sayin'
Pat
(deactivated member)
on 4/1/10 3:47 am - Califreakinfornia , CA
On March 30, 2010 at 6:30 PM Pacific Time, Vivian Prouty wrote:
 I am sorry if I offended you with my Tuesday Grateful Post this AM !!!   I am NOT ashamed that I am a Christian !!!   I will not be ashamed when I stand before God either.    And regardless of what anyone thinks I MEANT what I said in my morning post !!!   Thank you !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~ Vivian
I am offended and you need to remember that THIS forum is about WLS REVISIONS NOT RELIGION.

I don't care who or what you worship. All I care about is that you stop using this forum as your religious soap box.

NEWS FLASH Christian woman..... Everybody thinks their " Religion " is the one and only true path to their GOD.

I don't believe in him anymore. I refuse to rely on some pretend guy in the sky for help. I'll just rely on my inner strength and leave the book of fairy tales...Ahem a book written BY MAN for those of you who are told BY MAN to have faith.  WHATEVER.

(deactivated member)
on 4/1/10 4:23 am - Santa Cruz, CA
Seriously--you are as entitled to your Creation Mythology as anyone else is.

I decided that that "Holy Book" was just a great read about the time I realized that it was actually compiled by a group of guys that were paid to put it together by King James II.  (A staunch Catholic, by the way, who would have put all the Protestants in a bonfire and thought it was OK.)
ladynitewolf
on 4/1/10 7:08 am - BFE, CA
Umm, the "cannon" was determined about 300-400 AD, well BEFORE James II was even alive. I mean, those medieval dudes knew how to rock a story too - just sayin'. James just wanted the damn thing in HIS version. Nevermind the bad translation errors, etc., etc. Poetry doesn't equal perfection in translation. But he didn't seem to mind, now did he?

~ Sarah P. 
Ask me about pregnancy after the Duodenal Switch!

They're here! My surro-sons were born July 21, 2009. Welcome to the world, Benjamin and Daniel. We love you very much!

sosoclark
on 4/1/10 7:02 am - Sacramento, CA
You get your praise on all the time and don't worry about what others have to say.

Sophia
mew6495
on 4/1/10 12:58 pm - MI
 Don't be sorry Vivian.  Last I checked, the USA still practiced freedom of speech....

If someone is that bothered by  your post here there is a simple thing and it is called "block"!  

I would rather see something positive then mean spirited and rude any day.

Most Active