I AM SORRY IF I OFFENDED ANYONE !!!

Vivian Prouty
on 3/30/10 11:30 am - Fort Worth, TX
 I am sorry if I offended you with my Tuesday Grateful Post this AM !!!   I am NOT ashamed that I am a Christian !!!   I will not be ashamed when I stand before God either.    And regardless of what anyone thinks I MEANT what I said in my morning post !!!   Thank you !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Keyakia
on 3/30/10 4:40 pm - Hawthorne, CA
No offense here! My bible says " if you be ashamed to own me before men, I will be ashmed to own you before my father which is in heaven" Don't appologize for believing!

Be blessed!

Vivian Prouty
on 3/30/10 11:01 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Thanks so much for your very kind comment.   Too bad everyone else doesn't see things as you do.   I will probably  stop posting the daily Grateful Post on this messsageboard due to the rude and unnecessary comment that I received yesterday due to my expressing my being grateful to God for what he has done for me.    Sweet people like you are the ones that appreciate life's treasures !!!   Have a blessed day today !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.

JRinAZ
on 3/31/10 2:55 am - Layton, UT
On March 31, 2010 at 6:01 AM Pacific Time, Vivian Prouty wrote:
 Thanks so much for your very kind comment.   Too bad everyone else doesn't see things as you do.   I will probably  stop posting the daily Grateful Post on this messsageboard due to the rude and unnecessary comment that I received yesterday due to my expressing my being grateful to God for what he has done for me.    Sweet people like you are the ones that appreciate life's treasures !!!   Have a blessed day today !!!

Hey Vivian!
No worries about the 1 person *****sponded negatively to your posting.  She said she blocked you so she won't see the posts anyway.  If it bothers any of the rest of us then we too can choose to block.  I'd venture to say that there are some *****ad each one of your posts and even look for them...... and then there's probably some like me who just skim over them and smile at your dedicated and positive outlook on life!

I vote to keep posting

Hugggzzz!!!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Vivian Prouty
on 3/31/10 3:56 am - Fort Worth, TX
 Thank you so much Joyce.    I have been asked from the people on the DS board to not post the Grateful Post there months ago.   That really hurt !!!   I try to be such a positive person but I am NOT trying to cram religion or my God down anyone's throat.    I have found that if I see a post that doesn't interest me just not to go there again.    OK....I will keep posting here.    I didn't want to start a uproar but I don't want to ever offend anyone intentionally either.    Thanks so much and God bless you.

Michelle H.
on 3/31/10 12:41 am - Canada
Vivian, I thought your post was beautiful and in no way did I take offense to it. I think you should continue to post Don't let one bad apple spoil the bunch.
Vivian Prouty
on 3/31/10 3:57 am - Fort Worth, TX
 Thank you so much and I will continue to post here unless lots of people ask me not to.    Thank you for your kindness also !!

Hugs and blessings ~~ Vivian

Kim T.
on 3/31/10 2:31 am, edited 3/31/10 3:36 am - Mesquite, TX

In answer to the question..... Jesus is the one that saw us through revision surgery.  If it wasn't for God, I wouldn't be here today.  If someone is offended because I talk about my father, he/she can EASILY block me, but I WON'T stop talking about the God I serve.  No Ma'am.  Please don't let anyone discourage you from speaking the truth... You keep posting what you post... Some people need to hear it.

I am not forcing that down anyone's throat.  They do not have to read my posts... Under the post is a block button... It can easily be clicked.  Nobody is FORCED to read what I put.

-Kim T

Ms. Cal Culator
on 3/31/10 3:05 am - Tuvalu
 When you insist on deciding what *I* should hear, I might insist on deciding what YOU should hear.

Kim T.
on 3/31/10 3:13 am - Mesquite, TX
but... you are wrong.. because I just blocked you.
Most Active