Program Fee

StephOinAZ
on 4/1/10 11:53 am
I can confirm that Dr. Ara Keshishian in CA charges a $4000 program fee, as I just called him yesterday and was told this.  I can't afford that so I'm going through Dr. Myur Srikanth in WA.  He doesn't have any fees outside of what insurance charges.  I also have family I can stay w/up there so it saves me a 12 day hotel bill too
JRinAZ
on 4/2/10 12:38 am - Layton, UT
On April 1, 2010 at 6:53 PM Pacific Time, StephOinAZ wrote:
I can confirm that Dr. Ara Keshishian in CA charges a $4000 program fee, as I just called him yesterday and was told this.  I can't afford that so I'm going through Dr. Myur Srikanth in WA.  He doesn't have any fees outside of what insurance charges.  I also have family I can stay w/up there so it saves me a 12 day hotel bill too
I have met with Dr. keshishian twice and REALLY really want to move forward with him as my surgeon.  I believe he is truly one of the BEST revision surgeons!   BUT....insurance denied me once and I'm waiting for the answer to the grievance that I filed (probably another denial).  "If" I am actually approved then I may check into docs who don't have a program fee as well.  (as long as they're on the dsfacts.com list).  I love my thousands as much as the next gal  If I'm denied then I can stop taking vitamins and supplements and commit hairy carrie to my body to become an emergency or I can dig up more than $4,000 and go cash pay.  Either way...I need a fix!

Good luck Steph!  I hope all goes well for you!  i'll take a look into Dr. Srikanth as well.  I also have tons of relatives to stay with in that area so it would make sense.

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Ms. Cal Culator
on 4/2/10 4:17 am - Tuvalu

Denied why?   (Although AZ laws are not the same as here...but maybe there's something we do that you could use.)
Ryan L.
on 4/8/10 5:39 am - Chico, CA
I am looking for a Doctor in Northern CA with a low program fee.  Can anyone help?
Most Active