TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 3/29/10 10:57 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Grateful today for my WLS, warmer weather, family and friends.   Grateful for my health, life, my home, fur-babies, gyms, workouts, time to relax with friends and family.   Grateful that Jesus died that I may live and that he didn't stay in the grave but rose from the dead.    Grateful for my faith in God and for  his forgiveness and answered prayers.    Grateful for Obesity Help and for answered prayers.   Grateful today for support groups also.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Ms. Cal Culator
on 3/30/10 3:16 am - Tuvalu
On March 30, 2010 at 5:57 AM Pacific Time, Vivian Prouty wrote:
  Grateful today for my WLS, warmer weather, family and friends.   Grateful for my health, life, my home, fur-babies, gyms, workouts, time to relax with friends and family.   Grateful that Jesus died that I may live and that he didn't stay in the grave but rose from the dead.    Grateful for my faith in God and for  his forgiveness and answered prayers.    Grateful for Obesity Help and for answered prayers.   Grateful today for support groups also.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

And that has WHAT to do with revision surgery?

Keep your religion to yourself unless you want to turn EVERY forum into a religious fanatic hangout, thank you very much.

Here's your block:

Kim T.
on 3/31/10 2:30 am - Mesquite, TX

In answer to the question..... Jesus is the one that saw us through revision surgery.  If it wasn't for God, I wouldn't be here today.  If someone is offended because I talk about my father, he/she can EASILY block me, but I WON'T stop talking about the God I serve.  No Ma'am.  Please don't let anyone discourage you from speaking the truth... You keep posting what you post... Some people need to hear it.

-Kim T

sosoclark
on 4/1/10 7:01 am - Sacramento, CA
Amen!!!!
LeaAnn
on 4/1/10 7:32 am - Huntsville, AL
sweetforlife
on 4/20/10 12:12 pm - Canada
Beautiful....who cares what people have to say...if I am a FANATIC SO LET IT BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I love God and all he has done for me. Keep loving your lord and praise him wherever and whenever. God is too Good not to be praised. He has kept you through your surgery and is keeping you now. Have a BLESSED evening darling!

May 7, 2010: Surgery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO
August 14, 2012: Panni+Fleur de lis!
"I can do all things through CHRIST who strengthens me"

Most Active