REVISION IN ALABAMA,HELP!

Amajeon
on 3/16/10 6:07 am - Huntsville, AL
OK I AM JUST STARTING MY JOURNEY IN TRYING TO GET A REVISION FOR THE LIPROSCOPIC RNY GASTRIC BYPASS I HAD HERE IN HUNTSVILLE, AL IN 2002... FIRST I AM IN SEARCH OF A WEIGHT LOSS REVISION FRIENDLY DOCTOR WHO CAN REFER ME TO A SURGEON WHO HAS DONE SEVERAL REVISION SURGERIES... THE SURGEON DOESNT HAVE TO BE IN HUNTSVILLE...CAN ANY1 ASSIST ME IN OR RECOMMENDING WHERE I START OR REFERING A GOOD PRIMARY DOC WHO IS GOOD ABOUT REFERALS FOR WLS? THANKS IN ADVANCE... I CAN ALSO BE EMAIL AT [email protected]
Debbie M.
on 3/16/10 12:42 pm
I had an RNY in 2002 as well.  Lost the weight, gained the weight.  Decided to have a revision to a duodenal switch, kicking myself that I didn't do that first time around.  Anyway, check out www.dsfacts.com and www.duodenalswitch.com for informaton on the procedure and a list of surgeons by state.  Be sure to find a good revision surgeons then ask their offices if they can recommend a doctor that they work with.  They say they typically don't do that, but I've never had a problem getting that kind of info out of someone on their staff.

SW 358/CW 201/Goal - anything below 160
Angel to TEAZ (Michelle)

Most Active