Revision VBG to RNY on 3/3/10

jodie2010
on 3/12/10 8:10 am
Hello,
My name is Jodie, I am 48 years old and in 2002 I had a VBG losing nearly 200 pounds. I was down to 225 and have kept that same weight for the last 3 years. I have never been able to eat meat since 2002 so became an unwilling vegeterian however in the last year, I started throwing up everything that i tried to eat. I ended up with a bleeding ulcer in addition to a whole lot of scar tissue from my panniculectomy (done in 2003) and strictures in the esophogus would not allow anything through into my stomach. I posted my history on the regular board and then saw this and thought this forum more applicable to my situation.

March 3, 2010 I had a revision to RNY which is a lot different than my VBG life. Looking for advice, support and a place to answer my questions.

I next see my surgeon on March 16th. for surgery followup.
altheda71
on 3/12/10 11:09 am - Bear, DE
I would suggest that you go over to the RNY forum.  You'll get loads of information there.

Good luck

May God bless us in all of our endeavors.  May He forgive us for our frailties and our vanities and bless us to be prosperous in health, soul, and in life.            
Most Active